Monday, January 12, 2009

Cult Classics Series 4 Sebastian Haff Action Figure


Cult Classics Series 4 Sebastian Haff Action Figure
Name: Sebastian Figure
Manufacturer: NECA
Series: Cult Classics Series 4
Release Date: July 2006
Figure Height: 7 Inches
Details (Description): The Cult Classics line of Action Figures has been a hot topic amongst film fans and collectors alike since it's first series, and the future of the line shows to be no different.
Customer Review: Don't make me use my stuff on ya, baby!
This high-praise review was a foregone thing as I've been a big Bruce Campbell fan for years. This figure is from the film Bubba Ho-Tep which is an absolute scream. I purchased this figure as a compantion Christmas gift to a copy of Bubba Ho-Tep in the special Elvis costume packaging and it went over excellently. I see this figure fits in a larger display, but I have no idea how that looks... but if it's a good as this figure, it's probably good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment